Working with Dr. Yoo
We specialize in
1) treating pain, especially chronic pain such as headache, neck pain, back pain and more; injuries and traumatic experiences of all kinds.
2) optimizing healthy development in all ages
(newborn, children, teenagers, adults)
3) Non-prescription considerations for anxiety.
Dr. Yoo main modality is using Osteopathy and may suggest and utilize acupuncture, homeopathy, herbals / supplements, lifestyle transformation, psychoanalysis, inner work / personality assessments with the MBTI and/or the Enneagram.
You will not find any doctors in the area with this extensive training and combination of education.
Dr. Yoo may refer you to other physicians, therapists, and other health-care experts depending on your situation. He may suggest certain books, resources, and references for you as well.
What is Osteopathy?
Also known as Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM)
and Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT),
it is hands on approach to treating various health concerns and conditions by
1. Addressing the health of the whole person - body, mind, spirit.
2. Working with your innate self-healing mechanism.
3. Restoring optimal structure and function so health can express itself.
WE DO NOT OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES
- Urgent or Emergent care.
- Referrals for lab or radiology tests.
- Primary care or preventative care (immunization, screenings).
- Prescription medication management.
$500 for new adult patient office visits.
$400 for established adult patient office visits.
Fees for children are lower than adult fees and is based on age.
Office visits are about 45 minutes in duration.
Office visits are shorter for children based on age.
Payments taken by cash, check, credit.
We do NOT contract with any private insurance plans;
but we can give you a superbill/receipt paperwork to submit to get reimbursed from your insurance company.
We Do House Calls / Home Visits
The fee for house call / home visits is $600.
If more than one person is seen in the same timeframe, the fee for each subsequent person is $400.
For example, if two patients are seen in the same home together the total will be $1000.
Please note, superbills to submit to insurance companies will not be given for house call / home visits.
Physical Office Locations
1) 518 Montauk Highway.
Suite 101B. (turn right after entering building)
Amagansett, NY 11930.
2) 119 W 57th street.
New York, NY 10019