Working with Dr. Yoo
We specialize in
1) treating pain, especially chronic pain such as headache, neck pain, back pain and more; injuries and traumatic experiences of all kinds.
2) optimizing healthy development in all ages
(newborn, children, teenagers, adults)
3) Non-prescription considerations for anxiety.
Dr. Yoo main modality is using Osteopathy and may suggest and utilize acupuncture, homeopathy, herbals / supplements, lifestyle transformation, psychoanalysis, inner work / personality assessments with the MBTI and/or the Enneagram.
You will not find any doctors in the area with this extensive training and combination of education.
Dr. Yoo may refer you to other physicians, therapists, and other health-care experts depending on your situation. He may suggest certain books, resources, and references for you as well.
What is Osteopathy?
Also known as Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM)
and Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT),
it is hands on approach to treating various health concerns and conditions by
1. Addressing the health of the whole person - body, mind spirit.
2. Working with your innate self-healing mechanism.
3. Investigating areas of your structure and function that need assistance.
WE DO NOT OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES
- Urgent or Emergent care.
- Referrals for lab or radiology tests.
- Primary care or preventative care (immunization, screenings).
- Prescription medication management.
$300 per hour including travel time
Initial visits are typically 90 minutes long and follow up visits are usually 60 minutes long for adults and shorter for children.
Payments taken by cash, check, credit.
We do NOT contract with any private insurance plans;
but we can give you a superbill paperwork to submit to get reimbursed from your insurance company.
We Do House Calls / Home Visits
Physical Office Location
518 Montauk Highway.
Suite 101B. (turn right after entering building)
Amagansett, NY 11930.