Working with Dr. Yoo
We specialize in
1) treating pain, especially chronic pain such as headache, neck pain, back pain and more; injuries and traumatic experiences of all kinds.
2) optimizing healthy development in all ages
(newborn, children, teenagers, adults)
3) Non-prescription considerations for anxiety.
Dr. Yoo main modality is using Osteopathy and may suggest and utilize acupuncture, homeopathy, herbals / supplements, lifestyle transformation, psychoanalysis, breathing exercises, inner work / personality assessments with the MBTI and/or the Enneagram.
You will not find any doctors in the area with this extensive training and combination of education.
Dr. Yoo may refer you to other physicians, therapists, and other health-care experts depending on your situation. He may suggest certain books, resources, and references for you as well.
What is Osteopathy?
Also known as Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM)
and Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT),
it is hands on approach to treating various health concerns and conditions by
1. Addressing the health of the whole person - body, mind, spirit.
2. Working with your innate self-healing mechanism.
3. Restoring optimal structure and function so health can express itself.
WE DO NOT OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES
- Urgent or Emergent care.
- Referrals for lab or radiology tests.
- Primary care or preventative care (immunization, screenings).
- Prescription medication management.
$500 for new adult patient comprehensive office visits. (45 min)
$250 for new adult patient targeted office visits. (25 min)
$400 for established adult patient comprehensive office visits. (45 min)
$250 for established adult patient targeted visit. (25 min)
Fees for children are lower than adult fees and is based on age.
For those invested and motivated in regular sessions for developing health and cultivating body-mind-spirit wholeness we offer a discounted package.
Comprehensive office visits are about 45 minutes in duration and include evaluation and working from head to toe and beyond. This is for those that want everything I have to offer.
Targeted office visits are 25 minutes in duration and focus on a specific set of issues. This is for those that have a particular focus or issue.
Office visits are shorter for children based on age.
Additional Fees for house calls / home visits depend on travel distance.
Payments taken by cash, check, credit.
We do NOT contract with any private insurance plans;
but we can give you a superbill/receipt paperwork to submit to get reimbursed from your insurance company.
Physical Office Locations
1) New Hamptons location TBD
2) 119 W 57th street.
New York, NY 10019