Dr. Francis Yoo is a native born and raised
New Yorker whose curiosity and seeking led him
to studies in Mathematics, Philosophy,
and various forms of Medicine and wellness.
He loves to integrate his extensive and diverse
knowledge, training, and experience in...
- Family Medicine (Board Certified),
- Osteopathic Manipulation / Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine (Board Certified)
--- Osteopathy in the Cranial Field, Biodynamic Model, Fascial Distortion Model
--- Visual Somatic Dysfunction
- Acupuncture / Chinese Medicine (Diplomate of the American Board of Medical Acupuncture)
-- Non-somatic extraordinary vessel healing and acupuncture
- Pain Medicine (Additional Qualification)
- Homeopathy (Diplomate of the Center for Education and Development of Homeopathy)
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Functional Medicine
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator / Jungian Analytic Psychology / Psychoanalysis (Certified MBTI Practitioner)
- The Enneagram (Riso-Hudson Certified Enneagram Teacher)
- Kundalini awakening and cultivation practices (Dr. Glenn J. Morris's Improved Kundalini Awakening Process (K.A.P.) Provisional Instructor)
He takes it all to create a completely, unique treatment plan for you.
In his previous practice he gained much experience with the management of multiple complex medications and addressing pains of all kind so he knows very well the pros as well the cons of prescription medications, interventional procedures, and surgery for pain.
However, his passion and interest lies with the holistic model of care and addressing the whole physical-emotion-psyche-spiritual and thus transitioned to his current practice model in his private practice.
If his experience and perspective resonates with you, schedule a call today.